Setting up a Google Postmaster Tools account can be very helpful to monitor your domain name's reputation at Gmail.
If you've got a bad reputation, it's very hard to get your mail into your subscribers inboxes.
The reverse is also true: if you've got a good reputation, it's much easier to reach the inboxes of your subscribers and avoid the dreaded Spam or Promotions folders.
- Go to: https://postmaster.google.com
- Log in with your Google account (preferably the same one you use for Google Analytics)
- Add your domain & Google will provide a DNS text record you'll need to add to your domain name.
- Add the DNS text record to your domain. (we can help with this)
- Verify your domain
- Wait for your reputation and statistics to begin reporting in the dashboard
If you're a ProfitPlatform customer using our Email Marketing Suite, you can have us assist you with Step 4 above.
Here's a quick video demonstrating the steps: